SitemapGen - Code Documentation
The main importing entry point for the library.
A Class that is used to generate sitemaps from a website’s URL and output it as a string or write it to a file.
The constructer for the class
- site (str): The URL of the website to build a sitemap of.
- output (str): The path of the output sitemap file.
- disguise (str, optional): To set a disguise the sitemap’s URL, which is best suited to generate sitemap of a localhost website which needs to be deployed. Defaults to None.
A function to discover all the hyperlinks and the pages available on the domain.
- list: A list of all URLs from a website
A function to generate a sitemap and return a copy of the same to the user. Must only be used after
- str: The string version of the generated sitemap.
Write the sitemap content to the specified output file.
A function to get the available hyperlinks from the website
- path (str): The path of the webpage after the domain.
- list: All links that could be extracted from the webpage.