SitemapGen - Code Documentation
A python file that contains some helper methods for the working of the library/tool.
A function to display a help message to the user.
- VERSION (str): The version of the library.
A function to check if the link is complete (it includes the protocol) and that it can be used by the library (it should not end with a slash)
- link (str): The link to check/prepare
- Exception: Thrown if the protocol is not present in the URL
- str: prepared link
A function to check a link and verify that it should be captured or not. For e.g. any external URL would be blocked. It would also take care that all the urls are properly formatted.
- link (str): the link to rectify.
- parent (str): the complete url of the page from which the link was found.
- path (str): the path (after the domain) of the page from which the link was found.
- str: the properly formatted link.